Locations – Service Areas


The Power Window Doctors 

Power Window Repair Services in your area.

We Specialize in Power Window Regulator, Motor and Switch Repair.  Trust your vehicle to the ones who know how to get into your door panel safely and professionally.  With the experience of 1000’s of jobs across many Makes & Models you’re assured we will do the job.

 

The power windows in your vehicle are great, until they POP or come “Off Track”.  When this happens they either won’t go down, or they’re stuck down and that’s worst.  If the programming is off, they seem to have a mind of their own.

A lot of people are not aware that there’s a service that specializes in Power Window Repair.  The Power Window Doctors are just that, Specialists in Power Window Regulator, Motor and Switch repair.  We can solve 99% of most problems in the field.  The other 1% have to be taken into a shop.

The Power Window Doctors technicians are Journeyman qualified.  They have the tools to diagnose and repair any power window problem.  We can replace or rebuild your OEM window regulator better than new.  After the job is completed, we’ll even show you how to prevent possible power window problems in the future.

Make The Power Window Doctors your First Call

Call for Estimate

503-446-1122

Locations: 

California

Los Angeles Area
323-375-1122

Long Beach Norwalk Santa Clarita Compton Southgate Santa Monica
Torrance Hawthorne Whittier Downey Lakewood Inglewood
Bell Flower Carson

Pasadena Area
626-788-0766

 Altadena La Canada Flintridge La Crascenta Montrose Burbank
Glendale Pacoima Sun Valley South Pasadena Alhambra San Marino
Temple City San Gabriel  Sierra Madre Monrovia Bradbury Duarte
Rosemead El Monte

Riverside Area 
951-824-8866

 Jurupa Valley Belltown Declezville Crestmore Heights Highgrove Moreno Valley
Edgemont Woodcrest Corona El Cerrito Home Gardens Arcilla
 Lake Mathews Perris

San Bernardino Area 
909-693-3663

 Fontana Rialto Colton Redlands Loma Linda Muscoy
Highland Yucaipa Calimesa Cherry Valley

Ontario Area 
909-693-3663

 Rancho Cucamonga Upland San Antonio Heights Claremont La Verne Pomona
Chino Chino Valley Eastbale Fairplex  San Dimas Walnut

Orange County

 Anaheim, Irvine and San Fernando Valley – Opening Soon

Oregon

Portland Area 

503-446-1122

 Hillsboro Beaverton Forest Grove Aloha Cornelius Tualatin
Tigard Wilsonville Lake Oswego Milwaukee Fairview Happy Valley
Oregon City West Linn  Gresham Troutdale

Vancouver WA. Area 
503-446-1122

 Camas Washougal Battle Ground Orchards Hazel Dell Barberton

Outlying Area 
503-446-1122

 Canby Dundee Dayton McMinnville Damascus Boring

The many Makes that we service:

Acura Audi Bmw Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler
Dodge Ford GMC Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu
Jaguar Jeep Kia Lincoln Mazda Mercedes Mercury
Mini Mitsubishi Nissan Oldsmobile Plymouth Pontiac Porsch